Saturday, March 31, 2012

Physician's Formula Nude Eyes eyeshadow palette tutorial!!!

Hey everyone! So I created this look today using the NEW Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Nude eyes eyeshadow palette! I really like this look, its kind of a smoky look but very wearable for daytime :) So lets get started...

As always I'll list the products I used for my entire makeup look and then I'll get into the tutorial....





Here's the products I used for my face makeup:

FACE:

  • Smashbox Photo finish light face primer
  • Milani Multi-tasker face powder
  • Sei Bella Tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Benefit Hervana Blush

Here's the products I used for my eye makeup:

EYES:

  • Too Faced Shadow insurance
  • Physician's Formula Nude eyes palette
  • Stila eye kajal eyeliner pencil in Tiger's eye
  • Covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black

And finally, here's the products I used on my lips:

LIPS:

  • Sun Shades Lip balm in Vanilla bean


Ok, here's the tutorial:









So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance eye primer, then I went to my physician's formula nude eyes eyeshadow palette and taking a flat eyeshadow brush I applied the light brown shade (1 shade down from the pearly white shade at the top). Next I took a crease brush and I applied the light pearly purple shade to my crease (5 shades down from the white shade at the top) and then I blended that out. Next I applied Stila eye kajal eyeliner pencil in Tiger's eye to my upper and lower lash line and I took a Q-tip and smudged that liner out to make a "smoky" look. I then applied Covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black to my top and bottom lashes. Lastly to complete my entire look, I applied to my lips sun shades lip balm in vanilla bean. And the staying power of these shades is GREAT! I applied my makeup at 10am this morning and probably won't take it off until at least 8:30pm tonight. I just checked to see how it stayed throughout the day and my eye makeup looks fresh still! So, I'm very impressed with these shadows! A review will be coming on this palette very soon! :)


And thats it! It's really simple and yet natural. I hope y'all enjoyed this tutorial and I hope y'all will try it out! :) More tutorials and reviews coming soon, so watch for those! Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mariah! I like your blog! That Nude palette looks really pretty! I will have to look for that and try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Aww, thanks! Yeah, this palette is really affordable too! I bought mine at CVS for $7.29 for their 40% off sale that CVS had last week, its usually priced at $11.29. Its also available at Ulta :) Have a great night and thanks so much for checking out my blog!

      Delete