Monday, March 12, 2012

Wet n wild's vanity eyeshadow palette review....

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great Monday afternoon! I just wanted to share with y'all my review on Wet n Wild's eyeshadow palette in Vanity. This is a 6 color palette and I actually really, really like this alot! The reason being is that one side has three shades that are totally matte and the other side has three shades that are shimmery.




You can refer to my latest post for a tutorial I did using this palette. The shades in this palette are very pigmented and rich, they blend super easy and the color pay off is excellent! I applied my makeup on Saturday at about 12pm and didn't remove it until about 11pm that night. And all the shadows stayed perfectly fine and still were really rich in color. So I'm very pleased with that. You can pick this up at Walgreen's for around $4.99. I think for the price and the quality of these shadows, every woman should have at least one of these palettes in their collection! If you pick one of these up, you won't be disappointed! Well,  thats it for my review of Wet n Wild's Vanity palette. I hope y'all have a great night! Keep your eye out for more reviews and tutorials using the wet n wild eyeshadow palettes coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment