Thursday, March 8, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow review...

Hey guys!! I hope y'all are having a great Thursday afternoon! I just wanted to share my review on the Maybelline eye studio color tattoo eyeshadows. I'm sorry I'm so late getting this review to you guys, but things have been really busy and I've just forgotten to do the review until now. So my apologies :) But lets get started....

So the first color I have is called Bad to the bronze. I really like this color, its got a little bit of sparkle to it but its pretty natural.


Its just a really pretty bronzy-brown color with a gold undertone to it I feel.


Next color I have is called Tough As Taupe. Now this color is pretty much a matte shade. Its a sort of muddy brown-taupe color. Its also very natural.


This is a great color! Very nice pigmentation in both of these shades. You don't have to rub your finger in them to many times to get the color payoff that you want. I usually have to rub my finger in them 2-3 times to get a good swatch. But all in all, I love these shadows!!

And I have to say, I put some swatches of both shades on my hand and you can't remove them without using a makeup remover or makeup wipe! That says alot about their staying power, I was surprisingly very impressed at the staying power of these shades. So that is a plus!

Well, I think thats it for this review. I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful for if you want to purchase these yourselves. I bought them at Walgreen's, when I bought these they were buy one get one 50% off, so that was a good deal. But they're regularly priced at $6.99, but if you can find a sale on them its a better buy :) You can also find them at Ulta and Target if you don't have a Walgreen's near you. Ok, thats it! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment