Monday, March 26, 2012

CVS Haul!!!

Hey everyone! I just got back from CVS and I wanted to share with you my haul of what I got. Lets get started...

I went there to look at 3 items, but I ended up only purchasing one thing. I got Physician's Formula shimmer strips nude eyes eyeshadow palette!! It was on sale for 40% off the original price! So I ended up only paying $7.29 for it :) And I got $7.00 in extrabucks! I love the shades in this palette because you can make a dramatic look or a natural look. Its a very versatile palette!


Anyways, the reason I got it was because it's been classified as a dupe for the expensive Urban Decay Naked 2 palette! So I can't wait to try it out and show you some tutorials! I'll probably do a tutorial with it on Saturday, so keep your eyes out for that!

Well that's it for my haul!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment