Thursday, March 1, 2012

Benefit Hervana Review...

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Thursday afternnon despite the weather :) Anyways, I wanted to share with you a review on Benefit's Hervana Blush. This blush is gorgeous!! It looks amazing on your cheeks. Its very subtle and not an "in your face" blush. I really, really like it!



Is the packaging not the cutest?! I love the packaging :)




So the colors are gorgeous, it's a light pink color and when you swirl all the colors together it just gives you a "flushed" look on your cheeks, very natural. I just really love it! I picked this up at Ulta for $28.00, I know the price is kind of outrageous in my opinion. But for a great blush, I'll absolutely splurge for it :) You can also purchase this blush at Sephora.

ok, so that is my review of Benefit hervana blush. I hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment