Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow trio Cool as a Cucumber review....

Hey guys!! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Wednesday night :)
I just wanted to share with you my review on Wet N Wild's eyeshadow trio in Cool as a Cucumber. I really, really like this trio! You can refer to my lastest post to see the look I did with this palette. It's very pigmented just like the other palettes that Wet n wild has. They are just really beautiful shades :)




This palette is just gorgeous, is it not?! I mean, high quality shadows at drugstore prices absolutely I'll buy them!! They are just really amazing :) and the staying power is pretty amazing as well :) I did this look at about 10am and its 5:05pm now and all my shadows are still there! They haven't faded at all! So I'm really impressed with the staying power of these shades :) I really reccomend picking up one of these Wet N Wild palettes for yourselves. I think you'll really like them!


Well, thats my review of my Wet N Wild palette in cool as a cucumber. I hope you enjoyed this review and I hope you have a great night! :)

Also, more tutorials and reviews coming soon so stay tuned for those! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment