Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wet n Wild's blue had me at hello & Cool as a cucumber combo eyeshadow tutorial...

Hey Everyone! So as I said this morning, I wanted to share with you a eyeshadow look that I just created. It's using Wet n Wild's Blue had me at hello in combination with Cool as a Cucumber. And I took my pictures with my computer's webcam today, because my camera batteries are dead. So as usual I'll show you what I used for my entire face makeup and I'll list the products, then I'll get into the tutorial.





Ok, so here's the products I used on my face:

FACE:

  • Smashbox photo finish light face primer
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder
  • Sei Bella Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn
  • Benefit Hervana Blush

And here's what I used on my eyes:

EYES:


  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Maybelline eye studio color tattoo cream eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
  • Wet n Wild Blue had me at hello eyeshadow palette
  • Wet n Wild Cool as a cucumber eyeshadow palette
  • Covergirl professional all in one mascara in Blackest black

and lastly, what I used on my lips:

LIPS:

  • Sun shades lip balm in vanilla bean
  • Revlon colorburst lip butter in Pink Truffle


ok, so here's the tutorial:










ok, the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance. Then I applied Maybelline eye studio color tattoo cream eyeshadow in Bad to the bronze. I blended that shadow out with my fingers and then went to my Wet n wild blue had me at hello palette. I took a flat eyeshadow brush and took the dark blue shade 3 colors down on the right side of the palette. I then blended that out, and taking a crease brush I went to Wet n wild's cool as a cucumber palette. And I took the purple shade in the middle of the palette. I then blended that out with the same crease brush. To complete my look I applied covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black to my top and bottom lashes. But to complete my entire makeup look, I applied sun shades lip balm in vanilla bean and revlon colorburst lip butter in pink truffle over the top of the lip balm.


Well thats it! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope you'll try it out :) I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment