Thursday, March 1, 2012

Covergirl Fresh Complextion Concealer review....

Hey everyone! So I wanted to review for you the Covergirl Fresh Complextion Concealer in Soft Honey. I tried this concealer out this morning to cover up some redness around my nose and some blemishes I have on my cheeks, forehead and chin. I have to say, it did a really nice job covering up the things I wanted. It didn't appear cakey through my tinted moisturizer and it blended in really nice. So for a first time use, I'd give it a B+. The applicator is a doefoot, it picks up the product really well. The concealer is in a tube, and I only had to dip the applicator in the product once to get enough product for my face. I did have to dip the applicator in one more time to cover my forehead blemishes, but other than that a one time dip was all I needed.

The color matches my skin tone perfectly, which is great. My overall first impression is that it is a really good concealer. My mom actually picked this up at Walgreen's a few months ago for FREE because we coupon shop. I don't remember exactly how she got it for free with the coupons unfortunately, so I can't tell you how to get it for free. But just watch for deals in your Sunday Paper from SmartSource, Redplum and P&G. All three should have some beauty coupons inside them. So anyways, I really like this concealer, if you can't get coupons for it then it is available at Walgreen's for $5.49.

Well, thats it for my review of the Covergirl Fresh Complextion Concealer. I hope you found this helpful and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment