Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells eyeshadow palette tutorial...

Hey guys! I hope y'all are having a great Sunday afternoon! I wanted to share with you another makeup tutorial using Wet n Wild's Walking on Eggshells eyeshadow palette. This is a really simple, natural look. I wore this look yesterday and I really liked it, so I created the look again today for church this morning. So as I've always said I'll show you what I used for my entire face makeup and then get into the tutorial. So lets get into the tutorial....
So here's what I used for my face makeup:



FACE:


  • Smashbox Photo Finish light face primer
  • Milani Multi-tasker face powder
  • Sei Bella Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn
  • Benefit Hervana Blush


Here's the products I used for my eye look:


EYES:

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer
  • Maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe
  • Wet n wild walking on eggshells eyeshadow palette
  • Covergirl professional all in one mascara in Blackest black

And finally, here's the products I used on my lips:

LIPS:

  • Sun Shades Lip Balm in Vanilla Bean



So here's the tutorial:







So first I applied my too faced shadow insurance eye primer and let that dry for about 10 seconds, then I applied maybelline's color tattoo cream eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe. After I blended that shadow all out, I went to my wet n wild walking on eggshells palette and taking a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the light pink shade over the top of the tough as taupe cream eyeshadow. Then I took the same flat shadow brush and I applied the white pearly shade on my browbone. After I blended those shadows out, I took a crease brush and applied the medium teddy bear brown shade to my crease. And taking the same crease brush, I blended that shadow out. To finish my eye look, I applied my covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black to my top and bottom lashes. Lastly, to complete the entire look I went with a subtle lip balm sun shades lip balm in vanilla bean. As I've always said, the staying power of these shades is amazing! I applied this makeup at 7:00am this morning and I probably won't take it off until 8:00pm tonight. As I look at it now, it still looks like I just applied everything! So I'm really happy with that :)

And thats it!! Pretty simple I think. And I think its a really pretty look that you can wear everyday or you could dress it up with a liner and have it be a more dramatic, night out look. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I'll be postig more reviews and tutorials soon! Have a great Sunday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment