Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wet n wild Vanity eyeshadow palette tutorial #2.....

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday morning despite the rain :) Anyways, I wanted to share with you another tutorial using Wet n Wild's Vanity palette. I love this look I created, its very sultry yet natural. So lets get into the tutorial:
Here's what I used on my face:


FACE:

  • Smashbox Photo Finish light face primer
  • Sei Bella Tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder
  • Benefit Hervana blush

Here's the products I used for my eye look:

EYES:

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer
  • Maybelline eye studio color tattoo cream eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
  • Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette in Vanity
  • L.A. Girl FineLine liquid eyeliner in Black
  • CoverGirl professional all in one mascara in Blackest Black

And lastly here are the products I used on my lips:


LIPS:

  • Sun Shades Lip Balm in Vanilla Bean
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

Ok, so those are all the products I used for this look and here's how I created this look:






I first primed my eyes with Too faced shadow insurance, after I let that dry for about 10 seconds I applied Maybelline eye studio color tattoo cream eyeshadow in bad to the bronze. I then patted that shadow so that I could make sure it was blended and applied evenly across my entire lid. After that dried, I went to my Vanity eyeshadow palette and using a flat shadow brush, I took the shimmery brown shade on the right side of the palette. Then using a crease brush, I applied the darker brown matte shade on the left side of the palette in my crease. I then blended that out using the same crease brush. I then applied my L.A. Girl FineLine liquid eyeliner in black to my upper lash line. Lastly I applied my CoverGirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black to my top and bottom lashes. To complete the entire look, I applied my Sun Shades lip balm in Vanilla Bean to my lips. I then went over that with my Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.


Ok, thats it! Its very simple, yet sultry and very natural. I hope you liked this tutorial and I hope y'all with try this look out :) Have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment