Monday, March 5, 2012

Wet N Wild's Knock On Wood eyeshadow trio review....and MORE!!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Monday evening and I hope you had an even better weekend :) So I just wanted to share with you some reviews on a couple of the new products I tried today that I got on Saturday at Walgreen's. Lets get started....

So the first thing I'm going to review is Wet N Wild color icon eyeshadow trio in Knock on Wood. I realy like this palette first of all. The shades are so gorgeous and so pigmented! The color pay off is amazing!


Out of all the colors in this palette, each one is my favorite because they all have something unique about them. The eyelid shade is gorgeous! It's like this medium deep purpley-plum shade. And the crease color is a rich dark brown, so pretty! And the browbone shade is a little lighter than the eyelid color I feel. Its just gorgeous! Can't wait to show you guys the look I created with this palette :D


Ok, onto the next product which is Maybelline eye studio master drama eyeliner pencil in vibrant violet. I really like this liner also! I swatched it on my hand yesterday and it's a gorgeous deep plum color. It glides on so smooth onto your lid and smudges out a little to create a kind of smoky eye look. I love that its an automatic liner, so you don't have to sharpen it. But for some reason after I applied it to my lid, I went to put the lid back on and it looked like the liner was almost gone already! I mean its down to pretty much a stub and I barely used any. So I don't know what do about that because I tried to twist the pencil up to allow more liner to come up and it wouldn't come up :( So I don't know, I'll figure it out :)

I also wanted to let you know guys know that I returned the Lo'real Voluminous False Fiber Mascara to walgreen's today. I actually picked up the wrong one, I orginally wanted to get Lo'real Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara which when I returned the other mascara I was going to purchase this one. But I decided to wait until my Covergirl Professional All-in-One mascara either dries out or I run out of it :) So all that to say, I obviously will not be reviewing the Lo'real Voluminous False Fiber mascara.
So that's it for my reviews! I'll be posting a look that I created with this palette and eyeliner very soon! Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment