Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wet N Wild Vanity Palette Tutorial....

Hey everyone!! I hope you are having a great Saturday morning! I just wanted to share with you a look I created using Wet N Wild's Vanity palette. This look is a very sexy, sultry look that I feel is for a night out. I'm going to a concert tonight and I wanted something a litte darker and sexier than a nude eye look, so I came up with this! Orginally, I was going to use wet n wild's blue had me at hello palette but it didn't turn out how I wanted, so I went with the vanity palette. So lets get started...

I'll show you my full face makeup and what I used as well.


Ok, so here's what I used for my face makeup:

FACE:

  • Smashbox Photo finish light face primer
  • Sei Bella Tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Milani Multi-tasker face powder
  • Benefit Hervana Blush

And here's the products I used for my eye look:

EYES:


  •  Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye primer
  • Wet N wild Vanity Palette
  • L.A. Girl FineLine liquid eyeliner in black
  • Covergirl professional all in one mascara in Blackest Black

Also, here's what I used on my lips:

LIPS:

  •  Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle


Ok, so there's the list of products I used. Now lets get into the tutorial:



So using a flat eye shadow brush, I used the shimmery brown shade on the right of the palette and I placed this all over my lids. Next, I used my L.A. Girl fineline liquid liner in black and I lined my upper lash line. Then I went back to my vanity palette, and taking the same eye brush I used the matte brown on the left side of the palette and I placed this shade close to my lash line where I just put the liner. Then I took a fluffy crease brush and blended everything out. I finally finished the look with my covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black, I placed this on my top and bottom lashes.


And thats it! Its pretty simple, but yet I believe very put together. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Please feel free to try this look out using whatever products you have. I hope you guys will try this out :) Let me know if you like it :) Also please let me know if you like these tutorials, I love doing them, but I want these posts to be enjoyable for you to read so please let me know if you like these tutorials in the comments section.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment