Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cool as a Cucumber wet n wild eyeshadow palette look....

Hey everyone! So I just did this look using Wet n Wild's color icon eyeshadow trio in Cool as A Cucumber. So if you want to see how I did this look....keep reading :)





So I'll just list what I used for my face makeup first:

FACE

Smashbox Photo finish light face primer

Sei Bella Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn

Milani Multi-tasker Face powder

Benefit Hervana Blush


Ok, so here's what I used for my eye look:




EYES

Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer

Milani Multi-tasker Face powder

Wet N wild color Icon eyeshadow trio in Cool as a Cucumber

Covergirl professional all in one mascara in Blackest black

and I'll list what I used on my lips:

LIPS

Sun Shades Lip Balm in Vanilla Bean



So here's how I did this eye look:









After I applied my too faced eye primer and I set that with Milani multi-tasker face powder, I took my wet n wild palette, and placed the light green shade on my browbone. Then I placed the darker green shade on my lid, blended that out then (using a crease brush) I placed the dark purple color in my crease. I then blended that out. Then I applied my Covergirl all in one mascara to my top and bottom lashes. Also you can apply these shadows any way you want to, I just decided to follow their suggestion to put the colors where they say for them to go.


Well, thats it!! Thats how I did this look, very simple and very easy. I hope you enjoyed this and I hope I explained this in a way that wasn't too confusing :) Have a great day!! Let me know if you tried this out and if you liked it :) I would appreciate any feedback on this tutorial, since this is my first time doing one :) Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment