Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yet another Walgreen's Haul...

Hey guys! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Saturday afternoon! I just wanted to share with you a little haul of some things I picked up at walgreen's today. So lets get started...

The first thing I picked up was Lo'real Voluminous False Fiber Mascara in blackest black. I have been wanting to try this mascara for  a while, but I just never picked it up because I kept reading mixed reviews on it. So I finally just told myself that I should pick it up and see for my myself if it's good or not. I picked this up for $7.99!! So there will be a review coming on that soon!


The next thing I picked up was Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama eye pencil in Vibrant Violet. I wanted to try this for a couple reasons. One being that my most favorite eyeliner Stila eye kajal in Tiger's eye is down to a stub and the other reason being that I didn't want to pay the ridiculous $18.00 for a new one from Stila, so I just decided that I would try the one from Maybelline. I'm really excited to try it because one it's automatic so you don't have to sharpen it! And the other reason is that it's only $7.99!! So I can't wait to try that. A review will be coming on this also very soon.


Next, I picked up 2 more Wet N Wild Color icon eyeshadow trios and 1 Wet N Wild color icon eyeshadow 6-pan palette. The colors I got in the trios are Cool as a Cucumber and Knock on Wood. The color I got in the 6-pan palette is Blue had me at hello. As you know, I absolutely LOVE Wet N Wild eyeshadows! They are so pigmented and rich and just AMAZING! Another thing I want to mention about these palettes is that they are SO reasonbly priced, I picked up the trios for $2.99 each and the 6-pan palette was $4.99. I mean, you really can't beat the price for good quality shadows.  A review will be coming on those as well very soon.


Well, thats it for my first haul for the month of March! There will be more coming soon. I don't have pictures of the products I got to show you because my camera kept whiting everything out, so my apologies :) But I'll try and get some pictures soon! Have a great day everyone! Keep your eye out for some reviews coming soon on these products :D

No comments:

Post a Comment