Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wet n Wild Vanity eyeshadow palette #3.....MATTE EYES!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry its been a few days since I've done a blog. Things have been really busy with school and such. But anyways, I just put on my makeup for the day (I know its almost 2pm) and I used Wet n Wild's Vanity palette yet again, but this time I used the matte side of the palette. So here's the products I used and then I'll get into the tutorial.


Here are the products I used for my face makeup:

FACE:

  • Smashbox Photo Finish Light face primer
  • Milani Multi-tasker Face powder
  • Sei Bella Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn
  • Benefit Hervana Blush

Here are the products I used for my eye makeup:

EYES:

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Maybelline Color tattoo cream eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe
  • Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in Vanity
  • Maybelline new york master drama eyeliner pencil in Vibrant Violet
  • CoverGirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black

And finally, here are the products I used on my lips:

LIPS:

  • Sun Shades Lip Balm in Vanilla Bean
  • Revlon Colorburst lipstick in petal


ok, so now that I've listed all the products I used, lets get into the eye makeup tutorial:











So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with Too Faced shadow insurance, I let that dry for about 10 seconds and then I applied maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe. I blended that shadow out with my fingers. I then went to my Wet n Wild palette in Vanity and taking a flat eyeshadow brush, I placed the cream white shade on the right side of the palette to my browbone. I then took the matte chocolate brown shade with the same flat shadow brush and I placed this shade on my entire lid. I took a crease brush and blended that out. Then taking same crease brush, I went to the lighter brown shade and applied it to my crease. After I blended that out, I lined my upper lash line with maybelline eye studio master drama eyeliner pencil in Vibrant Violet. And finally, to complete my eye look I applied covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black to my top and bottom lashes. To complete my entire look I applied to my lips sun shades lip balm in vanilla bean and after that moisturized my lips I applied revlon colorburst lipstick in petal over the top of the lip balm.


And thats it!! I thought that it was a really simple look and I wanted to share with you all. I hope you'll try this look out :) and please let me know what you think :) Have a great wednesday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment