Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sephora Wish List....

Hey Everyone!!! I was inspired by emilynoel83's (beauty broadcast) post of her Sephora wishlist items, so I thought I would share my Sephora wishlist items. Lets get started....


  • Benefit Legally Bronze kit, $38.00

This kit is awesome! It includes a full size Hoola Bronzer, High beam, a highlighting pencil and mascara in brown. I mean this is a great kit, the hoola bronzer alone is $28.00!! So that is just great! Because for $10.00 more you're getting 3 more products in addition to the hoola bronzer. So I think would be a great buy!!



  • Too Faced primed and poreless face primer, $30.00

I've heard great things about this primer and I LOVE Too Faced shadow insurance, so I thought I would probably really like this too! I can't wait to go purchase it sometime! It's supposed to make your pores go away and it has Retinol in it so it fights acne! Which is great, so I'm excited for this primer!



  • Too Faced Natural at night eyeshadow palette, $36.00
Ever since I saw emilynoel83's tutorial with this palette I fell in love with it!! The shades are gorgeous and they are great for obviously going out at night!! So I can't wait to go out and purchase this palette! It looks amazing!


  • Urban Decay Naked palette, $50.00

I know everyone has this palette already, but I have yet to purchase this!!! I love the shades in it and you get a mini urban decay primer potion along with a good karma brush! And 12 gorgeous shades!! I've seen many tutorials with this palette and I've seen countless reviews as well. My mom makes fun of me for how much eyeshadow I have, but I just keep collecting more and more! I have mostly wet n wild and I have the Coastal scents 88 warm palette, also I just picked up the physician's formula nude eyes palette and so the naked palette would be a great addition to my collection!! So I hope I can purchase this soon!



Well, thats it for my Sephora wishlist! I hope you have a great night y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment