Thursday, February 23, 2012

Walgreen's Haul numera dos.....

Hey Everyone!

I hope y'all are having a fantastic Thursday afternoon. I just wanted to share with you guys yet another small Walgreen's haul. So I went to Walgreen's actually looking for the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips: Nude Eyes shadow palette, but it turns out that they don't carry Physician's Formula cosmetics. So I was bummed about that, but as I was walking out I saw these Sinful Colors Nail polishes for only $1.99!!!! So I bought a couple gorgeous colors! One is this white with hints of shimmer called Social Ladder and the other is this red with slight shimmer in it called Under 18, very pretty colors. Can't wait to try them out! Here are some pictures of the colors for you.

This is Under 18, its showing up alot darker than it really is. But it's really pretty!




This is Social Ladder. Its just a plain white with some shimmer in it, very pretty shade as well!


Well, thats it for my haul! I hope you guys have a great day! I'll be blogging again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment