Saturday, February 11, 2012

Welcome to BEAUTY BEAT......

Don't Steal my Thunder

Wet N Wild color icon eyeshadow trio in Don't steal my thunder. I love wet n wild color icon eyeshadow trios. They are so pigmented, rich and just AMAZING! I have 3 of them in Walking on Eggshells, Silent Treatment and Vanity.


                                                                         Silent Treatment

I love Silent Treatment because the colors are really gorgeous for an evening look. I used this palette a while ago for a wedding. I put the peachy-toned shade under my brow, the mauve/purple color on my entire lid and then topped it off with the shimmery dark maroon/reddish color in my outer corner and crease. It just made my look sultry and sexy.



                                                                 Walking On Eggshells

Walking on Eggshells is a great palette for an everyday, natural look. The colors are gorgeous! This is one of my favorite palettes! The creamy, champagne color is gorgeous under the brow. And the wood brown color is gorgeous in the crease. Lastly, the light pink color is AMAZING on the entire lid :) I used this palette for a "hanging around the house" look. I put the pinky color on my entire lid, then I swept the wood brown crease color in my outer corner and up into my crease. Then, I finished the look with the champagne color under my brow. It turned out to be really gorgeous, yet very natural.






                                                                     Vanity


Vanity is a gorgeous 6 color palette with the left side that has 3 totally matte shades and the right side has 3 shimmery shades. They are so amazing, very pigmented and rich! I haven't tried any looks with this palette, so I'm excited to give it a shot and try all the colors out.




So as the title said, welcome to my NEW blog BEAUTY BEAT!!!! I'm really, really excited about this change!! I'll be doing more blogs on this soon! I'm going to start blogging about beauty stuff but also doing my everyday "what's going on in my life" blogs. Because I just love makeup! I'll be posting more pictures like swatches and looks I did with the palettes soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment