Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cupcake makeup bag? YES!!!

Ok, so I was looking online yesterday for a bag for my extra brushes that don't have a brush roll and I came across this online shop called GooJaya. This shop has everything cupcake! From makeup bags to brush rolls to who knows what other cupcake stuff there is :)

                                                    Makeup Brush Roll Cupcake - The BFF

This brush roll is SO cute, is it not?! I LOVE, LOVE this pattern!! It looks like the brushes stay put in their little sleeves, which is good.





  I think they should stay in their little sleeves really well :)                                                             







Then it all rolls up into this travel friendly, cute little brush roll. And the price is actually not that bad, a little pricey but not bad. The brush roll will cost $15.00.







                                            Rectangular Cosmetic Bag Cupcake - The Primper



Next, I found this great makeup bag. It again, has that cute cupcake pattern and it's a rectangular shape. Which is great, because you can fit alot of products in it.



                                       


It looks very roomy, which is wonderful because it will be great for travel.





Overall, I think this is a great bag! My favorite beauty guru Emily Eddington (aka emilynoel83) has a youtube video using this bag on the Goo Jaya website (www.goojaya.com). Anyways, this is a great makeup bag and its cost is pretty reasonable I think. This bag is $20.00.

So that's it for this post. Also, if you wanted to purchase either the brush roll or the makeup bag, I found them on www.etsy.com. Just type in the "search" bar "cupcake makeup" and all these great things will come up. Have a great day!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment