Monday, February 13, 2012

My favorite scent.....

So I got this set as a gift from a dear friend of mine. It's the Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion, anti-bacterial gentle foaming hand soap, anti-bacterial deep cleansing hand soap, anti-bacterial moisturizing hand lotion, and the anti-bacterial hand gel. This stuff smells SO good! It smells like Vanilla cake. I LOVE it!!!

                                                                    Body Lotion


                                             Hand lotion


                                    Gentle foaming Hand Soap


                                    Deep Cleansing hand soap



                                              Hand Gel



I just LOVE this stuff!! I'm not sure if it's still available at the store since it was from Christmas, I couldn't find it on the website so I don't know if its still available for purchase in the store. Well, thats it for this post. I'll be taking pictures of the Wet N Wild palettes and swatching them for you today and they will hopefully be up later today. Have a great Monday!


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment