Saturday, February 18, 2012

Makeup storage.....Re-organized!!

Hey guys,
I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend! I'm so happy with my re-organized makeup storage! I have to say, it looks ten times better :) Before I bought these organizers, my makeup was just kind of not really organized at all. So I went to Target with my mom and bought those 3 drawer Sterilite boxes. I bought two of them so I could store my makeup samples and makeup wipes in one box also. The other one has my face products, eye products and lip products in it. Here are some pictures of my storage and what exactly is in them.


This one has all my makeup stored in it. I've put labels on the drawers and drawn pictures of what is in the drawer so I know exactly what's in it before I even open the drawer.


This one has my makeup samples and makeup wipes stored in it. I again have made labels for each drawer, so I know whats in it before I open it. The labels just save me the hassle of having to rifle through the drawers to see whats in it :) Here are the pictures of what is exactly in each of the drawers in both boxes.


This first drawer has all my face products. I have anything from foundation to concealer, bronzer and blush stored in here.

Next I have all my eye products. I have alot of Wet N wild palettes, a couple Maybelline color tattoo eyeshadows, a pencil eyeliner and a liquid eyeliner, my covergirl mascara. And some odds and ends eyeshadows from different brands.


And the last drawer of my makeup bin is obviously my lip products. As you can see, I don't have many lipsticks. I have a lip butter, and 3 colorburst lipsticks. I also have a Blistex chapstick that I got as a gift from a friend.


The next drawer stores all my makeup samples. I have covergirl foundation samples, face wash samples and a taylor swift perfume sample.

And the last drawer has all my makeup wipes in it. I have 3 Pond's wipes and two clean & clear wipes. I coudn't get a picture of that drawer, because my camera woudn't focus. So my apologies :)


This box I also purchased today at Target, I wanted to have a box that I could store my brush roll, extra brushes, and my makeup sponges.


This is what is inside the heart box. I have my crocodile patent brush roll, some brushes next to it that don't have a container to be stored in. And I have a little box filled with makeup sponges. Then that last little box at the top of the box has some more brushes in it.

Well, thats it! That's my entire makeup collection. It's not much and it's not very in-depth, I didn't tell you all the brands that I have in some of the drawers. I'll do a more in depth cover of my collection soon. I also wanted you guys to know that I am in no way, shape or form doing this to brag about how much makeup I have at all. I'm doing this because I know my readers will enjoy knowing what products I like and use, so they can go out shopping and know that they're buying a quality product. I might try and do a in depth video of my collection soon. Have a great night everyone!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment