Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My collective haul from January 2012....

Hey guys, So I said I was going to do a haul for the things I picked up at Ulta last month. So lets get started....

Everything I had on my list I've wanted for a long time. The first thing I picked up was Benefit's Hervana Blush. This blush is GORGEOUS!!! A sales lady applied it on my cheeks, and OMG it looked AMAZING!! I just love it!



Next thing I picked up was a Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. This is a very nice kind of pinky plum shade. I really like it!





The third thing I got was an Eco Tools Recycled Retractable Kabuki brush. I really, really like this brush. Its super soft, and great for traveling.




Next I got another brush from eco tools. It's the Eco Tools smudge eyeliner brush. This is a great brush for making that "outer v shape" in the outer corner of your eye. I really like this brush, its more stiff than the kabuki, which is good for what I'm using it for. But overall, it's a really great brush!



The last thing I got were these Studio Basics eyeshadow applicators. These are great to have when you don't have a brush handy, they work just as well as a brush does I think :)



So that's it for my haul from January. I'll be going to Ulta again soon, so that haul will be posted soon. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment