Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wet N Wild Swatches.....

Hey Guys! I hope ya'll are having a great Tuesday! I FINALLY was able to get the Silent Treatment Wet N Wild palette swatch for you. My camera actually focused in on all the shades :)

So these are the swatches for the Silent Treatment palette. I know you can barely see the top light pink shade, but it's there I promise :) I just love all these colors! They are SO pigmented, especially the dark plum shade for the crease. This palette is great for an evening out, or just hanging around the house. Ok, so that's it for this post. I'll be posting more pictures and swatches of my makeup collection hopefully later today. And I'll be posting a Haul of the things I bought on a Ulta shopping trip back in January also hopefully today. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment