Thursday, February 16, 2012

Walgreens Haul...

Hey guys! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Thursday afternoon. I just wanted to share with you what I purchased on my shopping trip to Walgreens today. I was also really excited about this shopping trip because everything I got was buy 1 get 1 50% off! Anyways, lets get started....

The first thing I picked up was the Maybelline Color tattoo eyeshadows. The shades I got are tough as taupe and bad to the bronze. I really like these shadows, they are so creamy and they go on your lids very nice. These were buy 1 get the second one 50% off, so I paid $6.99 for one and I paid $3.50 for the second one.

                                                                      Tough as Taupe

                                                                     Bad to the bronze


The next thing I got was Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sunlight. I really like this bronzer, I've heard great things about it. It's just a matte bronzer, very creamy. This bronzer was also buy 1 get the second one 50% off. I paid $6.49 for the first one and $3.24 for the second one.






Next, I got the Clean & Clear oil free facial cleansing makeup wipes. My mom suggested these wipes to me, so I thought I'd try them because they are oil free. I have the Pond's makeup wipes and I really like those, so I hope I like these just the same. They were buy 1 get 1 50% off, so I paid $6.49 for one and $3.25 for the second one. Excellent price I think :)



The last thing is something my mom picked up for me when we went to walgreen's together this morning. I got another got2b hair product. Its the Got2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion. This was 2/$5.99 and if you bought one, you get the second one FREE!! So of course, we picked up two :) I can't wait to try this on my hair! I'll be doing a review on it in a few months :)



So that's it for my Walgreen's haul! As I said, I'll be reviewing products soon :) Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment