Friday, February 17, 2012

Primers, Eyeliners, Eyeshadows, and Mascara.......

Hey guys,

I hope you're having a good Friday evening. I just wanted to share with you what eyeshadow primer, my favorite large eyeshadow palette, eyeliner, and mascara I use on a daily basis. So lets get started....

  • The eyeshadow primer I use on a daily basis is Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I love this primer! Its not greasy, and it keeps my shadows from creasing. It costs me around $18.00 at Sephora.


  • One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes is The Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette.



  • My favorite pencil eyeliner is The Stila Eye Kajal in Tiger's Eye. This liner is SO creamy, and it glides so smoothly onto your lids. I love it!!






  • My favorite liquid liner that I have is L.A. Girl Fineline in Black. This liner glides on very smooth onto my lids, its very creamy. I really like it, I haven't used it very much yet but I'll do a more in depth review when I've used it a little more.


  • My favorite mascara that I use religiously is CoverGirl Professional all in one Mascara in very black. This mascara is really good, the only con I have about it is that it kind of clumps my lashes together. The wand I feel is unique because it's a curved brush. I like that it's not a very wet formula. I feel that it's in between wet and dry formula. Its a great mascara otherwise!



Well, I think that's it for this post. Feel free to leave comments, questions for me if you have any. I welcome tips on how I can improve my blog, so feel free to leave those as well! :) I hope y'all have a fantastic Friday night! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment