Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coastal Scents 88 Warm eyeshadow palette review!!

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday afternoon! Today, I wanted to share with you a long overdue review of Coastal Scents 88 warm eyeshadow palette. I bought this palette last year with some birthday money and I have to say I'm LOVING this palette!! For $24.95 you get 88 gorgeous shades! Anywhere from cream shades to satin to matte to shimmer shades, this palette has it all! I've only used a few shades, but each of the colors are great!








Ok, so over to the far left of the palette you can see that there a mixture of white and silvery shades. Then in the next column you see more peachy and some green shades, also at the end of the third row on the left you can see that there is a great matte black. Next, in the fourth and fifth columns you see that there are more warm brown shades and some purple shades. As you move through the palette towards the far right of the palette, you get into some dark brown and plum shades. In the palette there are about half matte shades and the rest are shimmer, satin and cream shades.

Overall, I LOVE this palette! For the price, its a great buy! The staying power of these shades is great! I apply with Too faced shadow insurance and they stay all day long!

Well, thats my review of Coastal scents 88 warm palette! I hope you enjoyed this review and I'll be blogging more soon! I should be putting up some more tutorials and reviews soon! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment