Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Physician's Formula Nude eyes eyeshadow palette tutorial #2....

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday afternoon! I wanted to share with you guys another tutorial using Physician's Formula Nude eyes eyeshadow palette. It's a really simple look, I used only 2 shadows from the palette. This look is a very sexy, sultry look I think :) So please enjoy this tutorial! I'll show you the products I used for my full face makeup, then I'll get into the tutorial...






Here's the products I used for my face makeup:

FACE:


  • Smashbox Photo FInish light face primer
  • Milani Multi-tasker Face powder
  • Sei Bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Benefit Hervana Blush

EYES:


  • Too Faced Shadow insurance eye primer
  • Physician's formula nude eyes palette
  • L.A. Girl liquid eyeliner pen in Black
  • Covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black

LIPS:


  • Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Champagne on Ice


ok, Here's the tutorial:







The first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance eye primer. After I let that dry for about 10 seconds, I went to my physician's formula nude eyes eyeshadow palette and taking a flat eyeshadow brush, I took the shimmery brown shade (next to the black shade at the end of the palette). After I applied that shade, I took a crease brush and applied the mauvy/light purple shade (next to the shimmery brown shade) and applied that shade to my crease. After I applied that shade, I blended it out and applied my L.A. Girl liquid eyeliner pen in black  to my upper lash line. Then to complete my eye look, I applied covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black to my top and bottom lashes. To complete my entire look, I applied revlon super lustrous lipstick in champagne on ice.


And that's it! Its really easy and simple. I hope y'all will try this look out! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I'll be posting more reviews and tutorials soon! Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great! I still cant wait to get this palette. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much!!! I really appreciate the positive feedback! :) Yes, I agree this palette is gorgeous! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete