Sunday, April 8, 2012

Physician's Formula Nude eyes eyeshadow palette review...

Hey Everyone! Happy Easter! Jesus is risen today! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Easter Sunday with your families. I wanted to share with you a review on Physician's Formula nude eyes eyeshadow palette. Lets get started...


Ok, so first of all this palette is gorgeous! The shades are so pretty and I believe that this is a dupe for the very expensive Urban decay naked 2 palette! So lets weigh the "pros" of this palette first:

Pros:


  • Really pretty colors
  • Great shade selection
  • Packaging is ADORABLE!
  • Inexpensively priced
  • Very travel-friendly

Now for the "cons" of the palette:

Cons:


  • Pigmentation isn't great


I love this palette overall except for that the pigmentation isn't wonderful. I really have to sweep my brush over the color I want numerous times before I feel that I get good color pay off. I guess I'm just used to the AMAZING pigmentation of the Wet n Wild palettes, so I was somewhat disappointed in the Physician's Formula palette because of that lack of pigmentation. But overall, its a really great palette and I suggest that every woman should have this palette in their collections! And honestly, the pros outweigh the cons so I can deal with a lack of pigmentation for all the positive things about this palette.


Well, thats it for my review of the Physician's Formula nude eyes palette! I hope y'all enjoyed this review and I hope you will pick this palette up. You can purchase this at CVS and Ulta, I picked mine up at CVS when they had their 40% off sale last month so I was able to get it for only $7.29! Its normally priced at $11.29, so I thought that was a great price! Have a great night everyone! Keep your eyes out for more reviews and tutorials coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment