Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wet n Wild walking on eggshells palette tutorial #2....

Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you another tutorial using Wet n wild's walking on eggshells palette. This is a natural daytime look that I love and thats very easy. Lets get started...






FACE:


  • Smashbox Photo finish light face primer
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in fawn
  • Benefit Hervana Blush


EYES:


  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • wet n wild walking on eggshells palette
  • Lo'real extra volume collegen mascara in blackest black

LIPS:


  • Revlon colorburst lip butter in Peach Parfait



Ok, lets get into the tutorial:









So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance. After I let that dry for 10 seconds, I went straight to my wet n wild walking on eggshells palette. And taking a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the shade that says "eyelid" to my lids. Then I took a fluffy crease brush and applied the teddy bear brown shade in the middle of the palette to my crease and I blended that all out. Finally, I applied the top pearly white/cream shade to my browbone. To complete my eye look I applied Lo'real extra volume collegen mascara in blackest black to my top and bottom lashes. Finally, to complete my entire look I applied revlon colorburst lip butter in peach parfait to my lips.


And thats it! Its a really easy and simple look. What I love about the wet n wild palettes is they have the shades labeled "browbone", "crease", and "eyelid". You can apply them in that order or you can mix it up. You can apply the shades however you want. Its whatever you feel. Which I think is awesome! So anyways, thats the tutorial! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you'll try this out!

A review will be coming on the Lo'real extra volume collegen mascara that I used today very soon. So keep your eyes out for that and I hope y'all have a fabulous night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment