Monday, April 9, 2012

CVS Haul!!

Hey Everyone! So I just got back from CVS doing some coupon shopping and I wanted to share with you what I purchased. So lets get started...


The first thing I purchased was Jergen's Natural Glow revitalizing lotion for fair to medium skin tones for $8.99. I wanted a "bronzer" for my body because I'm really light in the springtime and since summer is coming I want to look tan, so I thought I'd try this out. I purchased 2 of these and used my CVS extra-bucks worth $7.00 and I used another coupon I had for Jergen's worth $3.00. So I ended up getting both lotions for $8.83 with coupons and tax. So for this purchase I saved $11.60!






The second thing I purchased was another Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait. I really like this color, its a nice pinky color but not too "in your face". Its a very natural looking pink. I also bought 2 of these because they were buy 1 get 1 50% off and I used 2 $1.00 off revlon coupons and I used a $10.00 extra bucks coupon I got from purchasing the Lo'real mascaras. So for this purchase I ended up paying $1.00 for both! And on this purchase I saved $15.90!






Next I picked up 4 new Lo'real Paris Mascaras, they are: Lo'real Paris extra volume collegen mascara in blackest black (I picked up 2 of these), Lo'real Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes in blackest black, Lo'real Paris Telescopic Explosion mascara in blackest black. I used 4 Lo'real $1.00 off ooupons and a $5.00 extra bucks coupon I got from purchasing the Jergen's lotions. So I ended up paying $21.13 for all 4 mascaras. I saved on this purchase $20.40!



Lo'real Voluminous Extra-volume Collegen Mascara



Lo'real Telescopic Explosion Mascara

Lo'real Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara



Well, thats it for my haul! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll have reviews on these products as soon as I try them out for a few days. Have a great night everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment