Monday, April 23, 2012

Lo'real Voluminous Extra Volume Collegen Mascara review....

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic Monday morning! I just wanted to share with a review on the Lo'real Voluminous extra volume collegen mascara. I've been trying this mascara for a couple weeks and I really like it! I LOVE the applicator! Lets get into the "pros" and "cons" of this mascara...















Pros:


  • Great applicator
  • Nice packaging
  • Doesn't flake
  • Long-wearing
  • Easy to remove
  • Separates my lashes nicely
  • Gives nice volume
  • Doesn't smudge



Cons:


  • Makes my lashes a little clumpy


So that would be my only con about this mascara is that it clumps my lashes a little. But other than that it is a great mascara! Here are the claims from the packaging:

The Hyrda-Collegen Complex Formula claims:
  • Gives volume instantly
  • Glides on smoothly and lasts all day
  • 12 times more impact

The instant impact brush claims:

  • 50% bigger than the classic brush
  • Uniquely shaped to reach lashes from corner to corner, for instant extreme volume
  • Clump-free
  • Flake-free
  • Smudge-free
  • Opthalmologist & allergey tested
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers & people with sensitive eyes
  • Removes easily with soap and water

So those are all the claims that it gives on the back of the packaging. I got this mascara at CVS for $6.99 and my shade I got is black brown number 685. I picked up two of these mascaras and the other one I just noticed I got in blackest black. Overall I agree with the claims it makes accept for that it says its clump free. Its pretty much clump free but there are some clumps that I see with my lashes. But other than that one con, its a fantastic mascara! So I hope y'all enjoyed this review and I'll be blogging again probably sometime this week :) Have a great day everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment