Monday, April 9, 2012

Wet n Wild Blue had me at hello eyeshadow palette tutorial....

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Monday morning. I just wanted to share with you another tutorial using my favorite brand Wet n Wild!! I'll be using Wet n wild's Blue had me at hello eyeshadow palette. I used only 2 shades because I wanted it to be a nice spring look. Lets get started...






FACE:


  • Smashbox Photo Finish light face primer
  • Milani Multi-tasker Face powder
  • Sei Bella Tinted moisturizer in fawn
  • Benefit Hervana blush

EYES:

  • Too Faced Shadow insurance
  • Wet n wild blue had me at hello eyeshadow palette
  • Covergirl professional all in one mascara in Blackest Black

LIPS:


  • Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Petal


Ok, here's the tutorial:










The first thing I did was I primed my eyes with Too faced shadow insurance. After I let that dry for 10 seconds, I went straight to my wet n wild blue had me at hello palette. I took a flat eyeshadow brush and applied the teal shade on the right side of the palette over my entire lid. Then I took a crease brush and applied the silvery shade (1 shade down from the top) on the left side of the palette to my crease. And I blended that all out. To complete my eye look I applied covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black to my top and bottom lashes. To complete my entire face makeup I applied revlon colorburst lipstick in petal to my lips.


And that completes the look! It's really easy and simple. I hope y'all enjoyed this tutorial and I hope you will try it out. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment