Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jergen's Natural Glow Revitalizng lotion review...

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday afternoon! I just wanted to share with you a quick review on the Jergen's Natural Glow Revitalizing Lotion. First of all, this is a body lotion and in 1 week its supposed to make you have a "natural glow" to your skin. Well, I applied this on my body this morning and I couldn't handle the VERY strong perfume like smell! Its a really strong scent and so I returned it to CVS. I just didn't like it and it also left this feeling that I had something on my skin. Normal lotions soak into your skin so you don't feel that, but this one just left that feeling for some reason.




So bottom line, I didn't like it unfortunately. So if any of you have tried a sunless tanner and you liked it please let me know. That would be much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment