Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wet n Wild Knock on wood eyeshadow tutorial...

Good morning everyone! I hope y'all are having a fabulous day so far! I wanted to share with you a tutorial I just created using another Wet n Wild palette called "knock on wood". As you all know, wet n wild is my favorite eyeshadow brand because the pigmentation of their shades is AMAZING! So lets get into the tutorial...







FACE:


  • Smashbox photo finish light face primer
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder
  • Sei bella tinited moisturizer in fawn
  • Benefit hervana Blush
  • Rimmel natural bronzer in sunlight

EYES:


  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in bad to the bronze
  • Wet n wild knock on wood eyeshadow palette
  • L.A. Girl fine line liquid eyeliner pen
  • Lo'real voluminous extra volume collegen mascara in black/brown

LIPS:


  • Revlon colorburst lip butter in Pink truffle


Here's the eye tutorial:









So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance and I let that dry for 10 seconds. Then I took my maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in bad to the bronze and I patted that all over my lids. Next, I took my wet n wild color icon eyeshadow trio in knock on wood and taking a flat eyeshadow brush I applied the plum shade that says "eyelid" to my lids. Then I took a crease brush and applied the dark brown shade that says "crease" to my crease and I blended that out. Taking the same crease brush I applied the lighter pink/purple shade that says "browbone" to my browbone and I blended that out. Next, I applied my L.A. girl fine line liquid eyeliner pen in black to my upper lash line. Finally, to complete my eye look I applied lo'real voluminous extra volume collegen mascara in black/brown to my upper and lower lashes. And to complete my entire look, I applied revlon colorburst lip butter in pink truffle to my lips.


And thats it! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope you will try this look out! Keep your eyes out for more tutorials and reviews coming soon! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment