Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Skincare Routine....

Hey Everyone! Sorry it has been a few days since I blogged, things have been really crazy with school and extra after school music activities. But anyways, I wanted to share with y'all my daily skincare routine. So lets get started....

So my day starts out usually at 6:00am and I take my showers in the mornings, so after I've washed my body and shampooed my hair, I wash my face. My morning routine right now is I'm using Clean and Clear's Advantage Acne Control Kit. It contains: Advantage Acne Control Cleanser, Acne Control Moisturizer and Acne Control Fast Clearing Spot Treatment. I use this kit when my skin is at its worst and I need something that will make my skin clear fast. This is effective for my oily skin and acne prone skin because it has Benzoyl Peroxide in it. It's a great kit! I really like it! This kit costs $19.99, I personally purchased mine at CVS but I'm sure you can get it elsewhere.







So that is what I use in the mornings at the moment, but at night I use Clean and clear morning burst Fruit infusions Facial purifying cleanser. I have to say, this cleanser smells SO GOOD!! Oh my goodness, it smells like oranges! I also use this cleanser when I stop using the acne control kit, so I'll use the fruit infusions cleanser in the mornings and at night.



I picked this up also at CVS just recently for $6.99. My day usually ends around 9:00pm-10:00pm and I also at night before I wash my face with this cleanser, I use Pond's evening soothe wet cleansing towelettes Chamomile & white tea. I use these to remove all my makeup first before I cleanse my face. I really like these makeup wipes, I've also used the Clean and Clear makeup wipes and I really like those! I picked up both the Pond's makeup wipes and the clean and clear makeup wipes at Walgreen's for $6.99 each. I have the 30 count of the Pond's wipes also.


Well, thats it for my skincare routine! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again hopefully on Saturday :) have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment