Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stash Shopping! Dusty rose & Pink...

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great weekend! I was inspired by emilynoel83 (www.beautybroadcast.net) and (www.youtube.com/emilynoel83) to do a post on what I found "stash shopping" in my makeup collection. Basically, you go through your collection and find items that don't get used much and you incorporate them into your makeup routine. So here are the items I found in my collection.....





These are some great products that I know I enjoy, I just haven't taken them out and used them very often for some reason. I noticed I was grabbing lipsticks with a dusty rose/pink theme! :) I also realized I forgot to add an eye pencil, but I'll add it next time :)


Face....(top center)

In order left to right:
  • Covergirl fresh complexion concealer
  • Sei bella blush in Peach Satin
  • Revlon custom creations liquid foundation
  • Sei bella mineral powder foundation in light

Eyes.....(middle)

Ok, so I realized I did this backwards. So you're looking at the list and the items from right to left instead of left to right, sorry!
  • Coastal scents 88 warm palette
  • Wet n wild 8 color palette in blue had me at hello
  • Wet n wild trio in Knock on wood
  • Wet n wild trio in cool as a cucumber

Lips....(left side)

In order left to right:
  • Sei bella lipstick in sugarplum
  • Revlon super lustrous lipstick champagne on ice
  • Revlon super lustrous lipstick blushed
  • Sei bella lipstick in Politely pink



Well, thats it! I hope you got some inspiration to look through your collections to find some items that need some TLC :) I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment