Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rediscovered makeup loves....

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday afternoon! I wanted to share with you a few products that I found in the back of my "FACE" drawer in my makeup collection and I also found a couple lipsticks in an old makeup bag, that are rediscovered favorites! Also all these products are from Melaleuca, an online catalog store thats super easy to shop, has affordable prices and has awesome products. They carry anything from cleaning products for your home, personal care products and beauty productsto products for your medicine cabinet. All their products are safer, so all the nasty things that companies put in their cleaning products, and beauty products are all taken out. I really recommend trying this company out. Let me know if you want further information. Anyways, lets get started.....




So the first product is a powder blush called "Peach Satin". This blush is gorgeous! Its a nice pink shade with a tiny but of shimmer in it. Here are some swatches of the shade, Its kind of hard to see because it is such a natural pink shade.




This is such a beautiful color! I hit pan on this a long time ago, this actually was the first blush I ever owned when I first started wearing makeup at age 13. So I've had this for quite a few years and I had forgotten about it until now. When you go shopping at www.melaleuca.com you can buy this blush for as little as $14.00 compared to Benefit which runs around $28.00 which is twice as much. It is a gorgeous blush and I recommend you try it out!


The next rediscovered favorite I found is a mineral foundation in "light". This is a powder foundation. Its really nice, I enjoy it alot! Although, I haven't used in it a really long time. Please keep in mind all these products that I'm mentioning are from my "starter kit" that my mom got me when I was 13. I have since repurchased these products, but I haven't used them in quite a while. Anyways, here are some swatches of the foundation:




I really like this foundation and I can't wait to start using it again! I think this is my second jar and I'm almost out of it, so this is definitely a LOVE! You can buy this mineral foundation for as little as $18.00 through Melaleuca.com. Compared to BareMinerals foundation which runs around $27.00. With Melaleuca's mineral foundation you get .88 oz or 25 grams compared to BareMinerals foundation which gives you .28 oz.

Lastly, I found some really great lipsticks. They are very moisturizing and both have some shine to them. Here are some swatches of them:




The shade on the top is called "Politely Pink" and the bottom shade is called "Sugarplum". Politely Pink has more of a sheen to it than Sugarplum which is a frosty shade with some shimmer in it. This lipstick sells for as little as $12.50 through Melaleuca.com. Comparable to MAC lipsticks which run around $14.50 and you get more bang for your buck getting the lipstick from Melaleuca because with Melaleuca's lipstick you get .14 oz or 4 grams compared to MAC lipstick which gives you .1 oz or 3 grams.

This beauty line is called Sei Bella and its comparable to high end and department store brands like Clinique, Este Lauder, Benefit, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and MAC but Sei Bella cosmetics are safer for your skin.

Well, thats it! I hope you enjoyed these rediscovered favorites and I hope you will go check them out for yourselves! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment