Friday, May 4, 2012

April Favorites....

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Friday afternoon! I just wanted to share with you my April favorites :) there will be a couple of hair products, a couple skincare products and then mostly makeup products. So lets get started....


So the first favorite I have is a shampoo. This shampoo called Matrix Biolage Scalp Therapie is something I got from my hair salon about a month ago and I really like it! It helps with my dry scalp and leaves it feeling very clean. You are supposed to leave it on your hair for 5 minutes, then rinse. I wash with this shampoo every Monday morning and the rest of the week I use Affinia Moisturizing Shampoo. These are both great shampoos and I really enjoy them! :)






My next favorite is Clean and Clear advantage acne control kit. I love this kit because it really clears my skin up quickly. I use it for 3 weeks morning and night when my skin is at its worst, and it just really helps! (see my most recent post for my skincare routine if you're interested). The rest of the time I use Clean and Clear morning burst fruit infusions purifying cleanser. The fruit infusions cleanser smells so good, it smells like manderine oranges! Both of these skincare products are amazing! :)







Next, my favorite eye primer I've been using is too faced shadow insurance. This is a great primer because it doesn't make my lids oily and it keeps my shadows from creasing all day long! Its a great primer! I purchased it at Sephora last year and I suggest you pick this up! :)




My favorite face primer which I just ran out of is Smashbox photo finish light face primer. This primer is awesome! As soon as I apply it to my face, it makes my smooth and even. Its great! I got this at Ulta last year and I just ran out of it, but I'm not willing to pay the $15 price tag for the travel size again so I think I'm going to go to Walmart and pick up hard candy sheer emvy face primer for $8 instead.







My favorite pencil eyeliner is Stila Kajal eyeliner in Tiger's eye. I love this liner! Its so natural yet you can make it dramatic. I'm bummed because its down to a stub and I tried to sharpen it and I broke it off :( so I guess I'm going to have to pay $18 and go get a new one.





My favorite blush is Benefit Hervana Blush. This blush is amazing!!! I love the way it gives my cheeks a nice "flush" of color but its not overpowering.








My next favorites are Wet n Wild vanity eyeshadow palette and physician's formula shimmer strips nude eyes palette. Both of these palettes are gorgeous! The vanity palette has 6 shades. One side is shimmery and the other side is matte, so both can double for either a day look or a night look. Same goes for the physician's formula palette, the shades can be used for a day look or a night look. The wet n wild palette is extremely pigmented which is great, while the physician's formula palette isn't very pigmented at all unfortunately. But I love both palettes!

 This is the Wet n Wild Vanity palette

This is the physician's formula nude eyes palette




My favorite mascara is Lo'real voluminous extra volume collegen mascara in blackest black. I love this mascara! It keeps my lashes separated, gives them somewhat of volume, all with very little clumping. So its a great mascara, really enjoying it! :)







As for lips, I really don't have a favorite yet. But I'll put one up as soon as I find one :)




The bronzer I really like is Rimmel Natural bronzer in sunlight. Its a great matte bronzer, and its great for contouring or just applying for a little "bronzed" look.









Well, I think thats about it for my April favorites! I hope y'all enjoyed this and if you have any questions or comments just leave them below in the comments section and I'll try to answer them for you! Have a great night everyone! :) TGIF! :) 



2 comments:

  1. Love your make up products! I think you will love the hard candy primer- I cant really tell the difference between smashbox and the sheer envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you!!! Awesome, thank you for letting me know because I've wanted to find something that is rivaling right with the smashbox primer so thank you for telling me ;) I really appreciate it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete