Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bronze/brown eyeshadow tutorial....

Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you an eyeshadow tutorial using one of my favorite wet n wild palettes called Vanity! This look is very sexy but yet natural. The two shades I use from this palette are both gorgeous! Lets get started...







FACE:

  • Hard candy skin perfecting face primer
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in fawn
  • Rimmel natural bronzer in sunlight
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder

EYES:

  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Wet n wild vanity eyeshadow palette
  • Lo'real voluminous extra volume collegen mascara in black/brown

LIPS:

  • Sun shades lip balm in Vanilla bean






Ok, so the first I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance and I let that dry for 10 seconds, then I went straight to my wet n wild vanity palette and taking a flat eyeshadow brush I applied the last dark shimmery brown shade on the right side of the palette to my lids. Next I took a crease brush and applied the second shade on the left side of the palette to my crease and I blended that out. Keep in mind I wanted this to be a softer look for daytime, so I put the light brown matte shade in my crease but you could totally make it darker by applying a different dark shade. Anyways, after I applied that light brown matte shade to my crease I applied my lo'real voluminous extra volume collegen mascara in black/brown to my top and bottom lashes. To complete my entire look, I applied sun shades lip balm in vanilla bean to my lips.



Well, thats it! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope you will try it out! Have a great day y'all!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment