Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hard candy skin perfecting face primer review...

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Saturday morning! I just wanted to share with you my review on the hard candy skin perfecting face primer that I bought last week. Lets get started....






So my first impression is that I am IN LOVE with this primer! When you first put this on your face, it comes off with an oily consistancy but its so silky smooth as well. After it dries, it no longer leaves that oily feeling. The difference about the skin perfecting one and the regular one is that this one fills in your pores and gives you that "flawless finish". Which I LOVE! Lets look at the pros and cons of this primer.


PROS:

  • Excellent price
  • Silky consistancy
  • Flawless finish on your skin
  • Cute packaging
  • Doesn't make my skin oily
  • Love that it has the squeeze tube container
  • Evens out my skin tone  


CONS:


  • Applies with an oily consistancy before it dries


It lives up to the claims it gives, which is great! All in all, I LOVE this primer and will for sure be purchasing again when I run out. I actually believe this is better than the smashbox primer :) Anyways, thats it for my review! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment