Saturday, May 12, 2012

Senior Prom makeup tutorial!!!

Hey everyone! So I was going to post this when I got home from my senior prom last night, but I ended up getting home at about 1:30AM and I was just way too tired to post anything. But I had a fantastic time at the dance! I learned the cha cha and the swing, so that was fun! My dance partners were very nice guys :) Anyways, lets get into the tutorial.... Oh and I took these pictures when I got home this morning, so keep in mind when I took these it was 1:30 in the morning. So please forgive me if I look a little tired, I had been awake for 19 hours straight :)






FACE:

  • Hard Candy Skin Perfecting face primer
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Benefit Hervana blush
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder

EYES:

  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Wet n wild trio in Cool as a cucumber
  • Lo'real extra volume collegen mascara

LIPS:

  • Sun shades lip balm in Vanilla bean


Now onto the tutorial:







So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance and after I let that dry for 10 seconds, I went straight to my wet n wild cool as a cucumber trio and taking a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the green shade that says "eyelid" all over my lids. Then taking a crease brush, I applied the middle purple/plum shade that says "crease" to my crease and I blended that out. Using the same crease brush, I applied the lighter shade that says "browbone" to my browbone and I blended that out. Finally, I applied my lo'real extra volume collegen mascara in black/brown to my top and bottom lashes. To complete my entire look, I applied sun shades lip balm in vanilla bean to my lips.


And here's the finished product-My dress and everything!





Well, thats it for the tutorial! I hope y'all have a great day and I'll be blogging again soon! :) A review will be coming soon on the hard candy face primer, so keep your eyes out for that :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! Im glad you had a fun time! Its so fun to get glammed up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you!! I had a blast! And yes it is fun every now and again to get really glammed up! :)

    ReplyDelete