Saturday, May 5, 2012

Makeup Collection.......UPDATED!!!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Saturday afternoon! I just wanted to share with you my makeup collection UPDATED!!! I've added a few things to it since I last shared it with you. Mostly new eye and lip products I've added. So lets get started....




I'll show you my face drawer first (not much has changed in here):





So in here I have: Smashbox photo finish light face primer, Sei Bella tinited moisturizer, Rimmel natural bronzer in sunlight, Milani multi-tasker face powder, Covergirl concealer, Revlon foundation, Benefit hervana blush and some odds and ends.



My eye drawer I'll show you next, this drawer has changed alot! I've gotten alot of new products:






In this drawer I have: Physician's Formula shimmer strips nude eyes palette, Wet n wild 8 color palette in blue had me at hello, wet n wild trio in cool as a cucumber and vanity. There's more wet n wild palettes beneath those also. Maybelline color tattoo shadows in bad to the bronze and tough as taupe, lo'real voluminous extra volume collegen mascara and odds and ends.


Lastly, for my makeup drawers is my lip drawer. There's a few new products in here as well:







In here I have: Revlon colorburst lip butter in Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle, Revlon colorburst lipstick in Petal, Revlon super lustrous lipstick in Champagne on Ice and Blushed. Then just a random chapstick.



Well, thats it for my updated makeup collection!! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment