Friday, May 18, 2012

Face of the day (FOTD).....

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a fabulous Friday morning! I was given a great suggestion by emilynoel83 on Twitter to do a Face of the day post. So here it is! This is my first time doing this kind of post, so feedback would be much appreciated! Lets get started.... Oh and once again I took my pictures with my webcam because my camera batteries are dead. So my apologies if the pictures are poor quality. Anyways, lets get started.








FACE:


  • Hard candy skin perfecting face primer
  • Revlon Custom creations liquid foundation in 020 (light/pale)
  • Rimmel natural bronzer in sunlight
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder

EYES:

  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in tough as taupe
  • Physician's formula nude eyes palette (champagne shade on browbone, mauve/purple shade on lids, bronze/light brown shade in crease)
  • Lo'real voluminous extra volume collegen mascara in black/brown

LIPS:

  • Revlon colorburst lip butter in Pink truffle



Well, thats about it! Let me know what you would like to see me post on here for future posts. I would love to hear your ideas! Follow me on twitter, if you tweet me I'll be sure to tweet you back! Have a great day everyone! :D

2 comments: