Monday, May 28, 2012

Manicure Monday: Red, white & blue!

Good morning everyone! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Memorial day! I would like to puase for a second and say thank you to the men and women who served and are serving our country! We love you and we are so very grateful for you all!


I wanted to share with you a nail tutorial that I created yesterday using the red, white and blue theme for memorial day. Lets get started...


The polishes I used were: Sinful Colors white polish in "Social Ladder" and Sinful Colors red polish in "Under 18" and the blue polish I used was: Wild and Crazy polish in "Victoria".





The first thing I did was I applied sally hansen clear base and top coat polish to my nails, I let that dry then I applied sinful colors polish in social ladder to my nails. I let the white dry, then I applied to half of my nail the sinful colors polish in under 18. After that dried, I applied wild and crazy polish in victoria about half way down my nails. To complete my fun manicure, I applied avon nailwear pro sparkly polish. Finally after that dried, I applied sally hansen clear base and top coat to my nails.


Thats it! I hope you enjoyed this patriotic nail tutorial! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment