Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Natural eye makeup tutorial....

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Wednesday afternoon! I wanted to share with you this very natural eye look that I just created using a maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow and one shade from wet n wild's palette walking on eggshells. Lets get started....





FACE:


  • Hard candy skin perfecting face primer
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Rimmel natural bronzer in sunlight
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder

EYES:

  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in bad to the bronze
  • Wet n wild color icon eyeshadow trio in walking on eggshells
  • Lo'real voluminous extra volume collegen masacra in black/brown

LIPS:


  • Sei bella lipstick in politely pink




So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance. I let that dry for 10 seconds, then I applied maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in bad to the bronze to my lids. Taking a crease brush, I went to my wet n wild walking on eggshells eyeshadow palette and I applied the light pink shade to my crease and I blended that out. Next, I applied l'oreal voluminous extra collegen mascara in black/brown to my top and bottom lashes. Finally, to complete my entire look, I applied sei bella lipstick in politely pink to my lips.


And thats it! Its very natural and very easy. I love this look for daytime! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I hope you will try it out! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment