Friday, May 11, 2012

Walmart Haul....

Hey everyone! So I just wanted to share with y'all my very small haul from Walmart. I just got back from purchasing the Hard Candy Skin Perfecting face primer! I'm so thrilled with this primer, I put it on my hand to see how it felt and oh my goodness it is so silky! It feels just like the smashbox photo finish light except without the ridiculous price :) I paid $8.62 for this primer and as of now I believe it is a dupe for the smashbox primer! I haven't tried it on my face yet, but I think I'm really going to like it.





You get 1.3 oz of product and it actually has a nice scent to it. I can't quite put my finger on what the scent smells like, but it smells really good. I'm very happy that I made the purchase and if I really love it, I'll absolutely buy it again!


Just to give you a size difference between the hard candy primer and the smashbox primer, as I said the hard candy primer you get 1.3 oz and the smashbox primer you get .5 oz. Now the smashbox primer I have is the travel size, so the full size is obviously bigger. But the hard candy primer is absolutely the better buy for the price and for the quantity of the product. Don't get me wrong, I love the smashbox primer its just that I don't want to pay $15 everytime I buy it. I wanted to find something that was a low cost alternative but was an exact dupe for the smashbox primer. And I can see myself paying the $8 for the hard candy primer more than I can the smashbox primer.


Anyways, the first impression of the hard candy primer is that I love it! I'll give a more in depth review when I've used it for a couple weeks. Have a great day everyone! I'll be posting my prom makeup tutorial that I'll wear for prom tonight, hopefully when I get home. But if not, I'll take pictures of it tonight and post it tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I remember my prom. Hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you!! I'll post pictures of my dress and everything in my tutorial that I'll try and do tonight! :D

    ReplyDelete