Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet as candy makeup tutorial!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Monday afternoon! I wanted to share with you this makeup look that I created this morning. I felt that it was really pretty and natural enough to wear for daytime like for work and school. The way I applied the liner today creates that "smoky" effect on the eyes to make them really stand out. Lets get started...







Also just a side note, I took my glasses off for this picture so you could see my entire look without the rims of my glasses hiding everything. Anyways, here's what I used on my face, eyes and lips:



FACE:


  • Hard candy sheer envy skin perfecting face primer
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Benefit Hervana blush
  • ELF matifying transleuscent face powder

EYES:

  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Maybelline color tattoo cream shadow in tough as taupe
  • Wet n Wild trio in Sweet As Candy
  • Maybelline master drama pencil eyeliner in Vibrant Violet
  • Covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black

LIPS:


  • Lo'real Colour Riche lip color in Fairest Nude
  • Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Pink Truffle






So the first I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance, then I applied maybelline color tattoo cream shadow in tough as taupe to my lids. Then taking a flat shadow brush, I applied the pinky/peach "eyelid" shade from wet n wild's sweet as candy trio. Then I took a crease brush and applied the brown "crease" shade in that same palette to my crease. Next, I took that same crease brush and applied the white shimmery "browbone" shade to my browbone. Next, I applied maybelline master drama eyeliner pencil in vibrant violet to my upper lash line. Then I smudged that out with sonia kashuk smudge brush (pictured above) to create a "smoky" effect on my eyes. Next, I applied covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black to my upper and lower lashes. Finally to complete my entire look, I applied lo'real colour riche lip color in fairest nude to my lips. And to make my lips have more of a color  rather than just nude, I applied revlon colorburst lip butter in pink truffle to my bottom lip and rubbed my lips together to add some pink to my look.


Well thats it for this tutorial! I hope y'all enjoyed it and I hope you will try it out! I hope you have a great day and I'll be posting my June beauty favorites in just a little bit, so keep your eye out for that. Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment