Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ulta Haul!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Saturday evening! I just wanted to share with you a small haul of a few products that I picked up from Ulta this afternoon. Lets get started...




I've been eyeing their display of NYX products for quite some time, But I just never took the time to look. After viewing several videos of my friend Emily Eddington saying that she was really enjoying nyx products, I had to see what the deal was about them. Emily has several videos (old and new ones) where she has used nyx products. So today, I finally checked out their display and I was so excited to find some unique shades for the Jumbo eye pencils. When I was looking at these online, I wanted to pick up ones that were different not just your average brown and black. Plus, ulta was having a buy 1 get 1 50% sale of nyx, so I got a great deal on everything! Still, as you all know I use coupons for everything and I got an even better deal using coupons and taking advantage of the sale.



Anyways, lets get onto the pictures and swatches of everything!



So first I picked up this NYX powder blush in pinched, now I saw on Emily's recent blush dupes video that this blush was a dupe for Laura Geller's blush in Mimosa. It swatches beautifully and I think it will be really pretty on the cheeks. Here's a picture and a swatch:






I got this blush for $3.49 including my coupons.









Next, I picked up another NYX powder blush in Cinnamon. This one can draw people away from it because it comes off as an orange blush in the packaging, but really when you swatch it and blend it out it becomes this gorgeous peachy/coral shade on the cheeks. Here's a picture and a swatch:






This is a pretty pigmented swatch, I rubbed my finger in it quite a few times to get this color payoff.




But.... Once you blend it out it becomes this gorgeous peachy/coral shade!




I paid $3.49 for this blush also











The next product I picked up from nyx was NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Iced Mocha. I had seen this pencil once again on an old video from emily and I thought it was just gorgeous! It swaches so creamy and smooth. Here's a picture and a swatch:





I paid $2.62 for this eye pencil with my coupons.


The last product I picked up was another NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Rust. Now this one I thought was very unique and very pretty. It again swatches so smooth and creamy. Here's a picture and a swatch:




I paid $2.61 for this eye pencil with my coupons. So all together after my Ulta $3.50 off $10 coupon and redeeming my 100 ulta points for $3.00 off my purchase, I paid in total $9.92 for all 4 products!!! :D

Well, thats it for my Ulta haul! I hope you enjoyed this and I can't wait to try these products out and review them for you all very soon! Have a great night and I'll be trying to blog everyday next week, keeping you updated on my VBS camp on my other blog: www.lifeingeneral-mariah.blogspot.com and also keeping you updated with daily tutorials and some fun outfits of the day on this blog because we have some costume days coming up in our camp this coming week. So keep your eye out for all of that coming up and I'll be blogging again tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment