Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen review!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are doing well. I wanted to share with you a review on Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 Lotion. This smells SO good!! I use it on my legs after I shave in the mornings and I have to say it keeps my skin so soft and feeling hydrated all day long! Plus it has sunscreen in it which I love because I was outside a ton last week working my VBS camp and I used this everyday and it worked so great!



DISCLAIMER: I recieved this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.



Direct from the packaging:


  • With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.


You can find this lotion at most major retailers at the suggested reatil price of $8.99 for a 6 oz. bottle. I have it in SPF 30 but its also available in SPF 12, 30 and 50! I love the scent because it smells like coconuts! Here's a picture of it:





I just really love it for the scent, hydration and sunscreen purposes! Its awesome! I suggest checking this out wherever you can find it! :) Well, thats it for my review of the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration lotion sunscreen! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment