Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June beauty favorites (part 2)

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great Tuesday afternoon! Here is the continuation of my June makeup favorites! This post will include my favorite face and lip products. Lets get started..










1. Hard Candy sheer envy skin perfecting face primer, I have been using up this primer like no other!!! I love the way it fills in my pores for that "flawless" face look. I bought this last month and I am almost out of it, so you know I LOVE it if I'm almost out of it already :)

2. Sei Bella Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn, I LOVE this for the summer time!! It is light wearing and it stands up to the very hot days just great! So I have really been enjoying this for summer :)

3. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight, awesome bronzer!!! Its matte, so there is no shimmer in it whatsoever and it gives my skin that nice "glow". Its just a great bronzer for warming up your skintone :)

4. Wet n Wild blush in pearlescent pink, I recently picked this up as well and I have never had or tried a wet n wild blush and I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying it. It is very pigmented though, so you only need about two taps with your brush into the product to get what you need.

5. ELF Translucent matifying face powder, I just recently picked this up at Target for $3.00 because I wanted something that would keep my face a little more matte than my Milani multi-tasker face powder. I have been really enjoying the ELF powder, it looks so nice on my skin and makes it look very smooth. Another product that has turned into a LOVE in a very short time :)

Thats it for face products, now moving onto my lip product favorites:





1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, I LOVE this lip color!!! It is so gorgeous and it leaves a minty feel to my lips. It goes on with this shine and as you wear it throughout the day, the shine diminishes and you are left with this dusty rose stain on your lips. I bought this last month at Target and I have been wearing it pretty much everyday! :)


2. Lo'real Colour Riche Lip color in Fairest Nude and Tender Pink, I bought these a few weeks ago at Ulta and they are another LOVE product!!! They apply so smooth and are very pigmented. I wore Fairest Nude in my latest tutorial, so if you wanted to see how it looks applied please go check out "Sweet As Candy" makeup tutorial.


3. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, I have been really enjoying this shade! It is a perfect color for my lips and these are also very pigmented. I have another one in Peach Parfait, but I wear this one much more often. If you want to see this one applied in a tutorial, I used it in my latest tutorial over the top of Fairest Nude to give my lips more of a pinky/nude color. So again to see this shade in action, check out "Sweet As Candy makeup tutorial".


Well, that is it for my HUGE post of beauty favorites for the month of June! I hope I didn't bore anyone too much and I hope you all enjoyed this!! :) Have a fantastic evening everyone and a Bath and Body Works Haul will be posted in a little bit!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment